Mercury Sail Power 5 HP Vancouver Island
Mercury Sail Power 5 HP Vancouver Island. The Mercury 5 MLHA SailPower engine offers enhanced performance with a 1-cylinder, 7.5 CID displacement that generates 4500 RPM to 5500 RPM at full throttle.
Deprecated: Function The woocommerce_stock_html filter is deprecated since version ! Use woocommerce_get_stock_html instead. in /home/fastgwst/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383
2022 Mercury Sail Power 5 HP Vancouver Island
GET THAT EXTRA POWER FOR YOUR BOAT
The Mercury 5 MLHA SailPower engine offers enhanced performance with a 1-cylinder, 7.5 CID displacement that generates 4500 RPM to 5500 RPM at full throttle. It comes with a larger carburetor, propeller and an extra alternator with 4 amp (50 watt) for lighting and charging. The 20-inch long shaft, F-N-R gear shift, and integrated fuel tank are just a few of many other features. This outboard is ideal for inflatable soft hull, utility, Jon, aluminum tiller, and sailboats.
Mercury’s compact and lightweight (weighs only 57 pounds) boat motor has multiple trim positions. It offers an efficient operation and allows you to operate it in shallow water. Other notable characteristics include:
- A through-prop exhaust system for an extra quiet operation.
- Forward-mounted gear shift selector.
- An integrated carry handle.
- A low oil pressure warning indicator.
You get a 5-year warranty (3-year standard and a 2-year Mercury Product Protection Gold Plan) from the company when you purchase this Mercury outboard
- Horsepower: 5
- Engine type: 1 Cylinder
- Displacement (CID/CC): 7.5 / 123
- Bore and stroke: 2.32 x 1.77″ / 59 x 45 mm
- Full throttle RPM: 4500-5500
- Shaft length: 20 “
- Gearcase ratio: 2.15:1
- Alternator amp / Watt: 4 amp / 50 watt lighting and charging
- Shallow water trim range: 16 °
- Integrated fuel tank: 0.3 USG / 1.1 L
- Optional fuel tank: 3.2 USG / 12 L
- Dry weight: 59 (lightest model in its category) lbs
- Engine protection operator warning system: Low oil pressure , Over-rev
- Starting: Manual
- Steering: Tiller
- Fuel induction system: 2-valve pushrod (overhead valve)
- CARB star rating: 3
- Ignition: CDI w/electronic spark advance
- Fuel system: Carbureted
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase: Standard
- Trim system: Manual
- Trim positions: 6
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Shallow water drive: Yes
- Recommended fuel: 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Propeller: Yes
- Color: Phantom Black
There are no reviews yet.