Mercury 300CXL SeaPro Commercial AMS
Mercury 300CXL SeaPro Commercial AMS. The new Mercury V-8 SeaPro outboard models bring more of everything to the job – more displacement, more power, more efficiency and more durability.
Deprecated: Function The woocommerce_stock_html filter is deprecated since version ! Use woocommerce_get_stock_html instead. in /home/fastgwst/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383
2022 Mercury 300CXL SeaPro® Commercial AMS
For Commercial Applications only:
• Engineered to last much longer as its regular counterpart!
• Unlimited hours within 2 Years limited standard warranty
SeaPro – more power for the job
The new Mercury V-8 SeaPro outboard models bring more of everything to the job – more displacement, more power, more efficiency and more durability.
The impressive muscle of our new V-8 4.6-liter powerheads is specifically designed for commercial duty and delivers our best-ever fuel economy.
The combination of ample torque and low weight makes these engines ideal for heavily-loaded boats.
RELIABLE, POWERFUL & EFFICIENT
- Engineered for maximum durability and reliability
- High-displacement V8 4.6L and V6 3.4L powerheads deliver loads of torque at a lower rpm with less stress on the engine
- Exceptionally lightweight design and Advanced Range Optimization maximize fuel economy at cruise
MORE INTUITIVE, MORE REFINED, MORE OPTIONS
- Easy and intuitive to maintain
- Compatible with mechanical or digital controls, hydraulic or power steering, and the Mercury Big Tiller
- Industry-exclusive battery-management technology and ample charging output
- Better throttle response and driving experience
- Backed by a commercial-grade warranty you can count on
ENGINEERED FOR EXTREME RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
The V8 and V6 200-300hp SeaPro outboard motors are engineered to deliver years of trouble-free performance, with heavy-duty components to cope with the demands of global commercial operation.Mercury has calibrated its new V8 and V6 SeaPro outboards to generate ample torque at lower rpm levels, enabaling users to work their outboards hard without placing excess stress on the engine.
- Horsepower: 300
- Engine type: V8
- Displacement (CID/CC): 279 CID
- Displacement (L): 4.6
- Cylinder Configuration: V-8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 32-valves
- Bore and stroke: 3.6 in x 3.4 in / 92 mm x 86 mm
- Full throttle RPM: 4800-5600
- Shaft length: 25 “
- Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
- Alternator amp / Watt: 85-amp (1071 Watt) with Idle Charge
- Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°)
- Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
- Dry weight: 527 (Lightest model available) lbs
- Mid Section: Advanced MidSection
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
- Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology (DTS ): Yes
- Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
- Controls: Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) (sold separately)
- Steering: Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering
- Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization
- CARB star rating: 3
- Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
- Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase: 5.44″
- Trim system: Power Trim & Tilt
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Counter Rotation: Yes
There are no reviews yet.