Mercury 250L FourStroke DTS Outboard Motor
Mercury 250L FourStroke DTS. The high-displacement, quad-cam design of the new V8 powerheads generates plenty of torque, especially at mid-range. Combine ample power with lightest-in-class weight from 300hp, and the result is exhilarating performance.
Deprecated: Function The woocommerce_stock_html filter is deprecated since version ! Use woocommerce_get_stock_html instead. in /home/fastgwst/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383
2022Mercury250L FourStroke® DTS
Go with 5 Years Factory Backed Limited Coverage!
Purchase this Mercury outboard model and get a total of 5 years of Mercury factory-backed limited coverage! In addition to the standard 3-year warranty, you will also receive a 2-year Mercury Product Protection Gold plan!
- Horsepower: 250
- Engine type: V8
- Displacement (CID/CC): 279 CID
- Displacement (L): 4.6
- Cylinder Configuration: V-8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 32-valves
- Bore and stroke: 3.6 in x 3.4 in / 92 mm x 86 mm
- Full throttle RPM: 5200-6000
- Shaft length: 20 “
- Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
- Alternator amp / Watt: 85-amp (1071 Watt) with Idle Charge
- Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°)
- Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
- Dry weight: 527 (Lightest model available) lbs
- Mid Section: Conventional MidSection
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
- Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology (DTS ): Yes
- Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
- Controls: Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) (sold separately)
- Steering: Hydraulic (optional), Power (optional)
- Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization
- CARB star rating: 3
- Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
- Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase: 5.44″
- Trim system: Power Trim & Tilt
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW SAE 25W-40 (Optional 10W-30 for Cold Conditions)
- Oil Capacity: 7.0 Quarts / 6.6 Liters
Please ask our sales staff for a propeller that fits the best to your needs!
- Propeller: not included
There are no reviews yet.