Honda Marine 4AHSHNC
Honda Marine 4AHSHNC. Single cylinder, 15″ short shaft, manual start, tiller handle, internal fuel tank (1.5 L). Portability, performance, reliability and user-friendliness are the hallmarks of this new portable engine model; the BF4 four-stroke outboard. The new BF4 is easy to start, easy to stop and easy to carry thus making it ideal for small fishing boats, inflatables and as an auxiliary motor.
Deprecated: The woocommerce_stock_html filter is deprecated since version ! Use woocommerce_get_stock_html instead. in /home/fastgwst/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5325
Honda Marine 4AHSHNC
Single cylinder, 15″ short shaft, manual start, tiller handle, internal fuel tank (1.5 L).
Portability, performance, reliability and user-friendliness are the hallmarks of this new portable engine model; the BF4 four-stroke outboard. The new BF4 is easy to start, easy to stop and easy to carry thus making it ideal for small fishing boats, inflatables and as an auxiliary motor. The new sleek design, the 1.5 L internal (built-in) fuel tank and the latest technology ensure the best-in-class performer title. It is available with either a short (38 cm/15 in.) or long (51 in.) shaft. Also, the consumers have the choice of an additional four different propeller options for the style that best fits their boating needs. The new BF4 with its smooth and quiet run, its longest continuous running time in its class and its technologies and features will deliver customers class-leading performance, reliability and ease of use for their small boats and inflatables.
- Honda Four-Stroke Engine Design: World-renowned Honda quality combines proven reliability with one-cylinder, 127 cubic centimeter engine block and benefit from the Honda 4-stroke engine technology expertise.
- Lightweight, Compact Design: The Honda BF4 is among the lightest in its class at 27 kg (59 lbs). It is not just among the lightest in its class but is exceptionally easy to carry as a result of its redesigned carrying handle shape. This model can be carried either positioned front to back or left to right, allowing for easy transport and installation. When it comes to storage of the engine, the tiller handle can fold up and down in a variety of positions; folding down facilitates the stowing of the engine, particularly in tight storage compartments. In addition, as an auxiliary outboard, it can be easily stowed and away from the elements, rather than kept on the boat’s transom bracket. The all-new BF4 portable outboard provide class-leading performance in a compact design for a wide range of marine applications from leisure to emergency use. The BF4 is well-suited for different types of small boats including skiffs, inflatable boats and dinghies.
- Large-Displacement, Single-Cylinder Engine: Packed with the latest technology from Honda, the 127 cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine, the BF4 is a compact, lightweight engine, with excellent low- to mid-range power. Small in size but big in power, the BF4 provides efficient acceleration and high levels of torque.
- Transistorized Ignition: Maintenance-free, high-energy output for quick and easy starts.
- Oil Alert System: To help protect the engine, the Honda BF4 outboard also feature an Oil Alert System that indicates low oil pressure. When low oil is detected, the system will automatically limit the engine speed to 2,300 rpm and a signal is sent to the user (oil alert warning light). This standard warning system protects the engine from severe damage during a low engine-oil situation and provides boaters peace of mind.
- Fresh Water FlusHPort: Allows easy hook-up to fresh water supply to flush debris and salt water out of the engine, extending the life of the outboard (optional Flush Kit required)
- Efficient Fuel Tank Cooling: The cover of the all-new Honda BF4 is designed to effectively cool the internal fuel tank by facilitating the flow of cool air around the engine. During operation, ambient (cool) air is taken in under the engine’s cover and channeled toward the fuel tank. At the same time, hot air produced by the engine is directed away from the fuel tank and into the carburetor where it is mixed with cool air.
- Shallow-Water Drive: Greatly reduces the risk of engine damage while navigating in shallow water.
- Sacrificial Anode: A sacrificial anode is mounted on the anti-ventilation plate of the lower unit. It is used to protect other metal components on the outboard from corrosion. The anode must be exposed to the water in order to protect the outboard motor.
- Three-Year Warranty: The best outboards in the industry are backed by the best warranty in the business, 3 years parts and labour. Honda’s coverage is non-declining!! Our warranty provides top to bottom coverage and is the same on the last day as it is on the first!!
- Full-Swivel Bracket Design: Durable design reduces vibration being transferred to the tiller handle. Twist Grip Throttle with throttle tensioner allows for superior throttle control. The throttle tensioner minimizes driver fatigue.
- Large Front-Mounted Carrying Handle: Provides superior portability and ease of installation. The BF4 is exceptionally easy to carry as a result of its redesigned carrying handle shape. The outboard can be carried either positioned front to back or left to right, allowing for easy transport and installation.
- Fold-Down Tiller Handle: A more compact design allows the tiller handle to fully fold down or up in a variety of positions out of the way, for easy transportation and more compact storage. Folding down facilitates the stowing of the engine, particularly in tight storage compartments.
- Easy to start: A new decompression mechanism helps make the new Honda BF4 easy to pull start, regardless of the engine temperature. A decompression mechanism serves to keep the engine’s exhaust valve open, decreasing the pressure, which reduces the recoil pull load making engine start up on the new Honda BF4 outboard easier than the on the outgoing models.
- High charging Capacity: The all-new Honda BF4 outboard is available with an optional charging system with a capacity of 6 Amps at 12 Volts to power consumer demands for electronic devices on board, giving outdoor enthusiasts ample power to charge accessories including running lights, fish finders, GPS systems and other electronics.
- One-push Stop Switch/Safety Lanyard: One-push stop switch is a segment-first, and serves to shut down the engine with no chance of the engine re-starting; (no need to hold a button or switch until the engine stops completely). Also, a standard safety feature allows the operator to clip the lanyard to his or her wrist, which will automatically activate the engine stop switch if the operator leaves the helm.
- Low vibration and Noise: Innovative, newly designed rubber mounts greatly reduce vibration and noise in all rpm ranges, providing comfortable cruising and a smooth ride at any engine speed. Vibration levels of the all-new Honda Marine BF4, outboard are extremely low, made possible by the integration of new rubber mounts. The motor mounts connect the handle and the engine and isolates the motor from the tiller; the result is the handle grip and the boat hull experience minimal vibration across a wide range of operating ranges from idle to high speeds. Overall, low vibration reduces boater hand fatigue and contributes to a smoother ride; less vibration also reduces noise and provides for an optimal boating experience. At full throttle (5,000 rpm) speeds the new Honda BF4 outboard operates at an average of 86.2 dB(A) which is an average of 4.9 dB(A) lower than competitor models in the same class.
- Neutral-Start-Only: The BF4 incorporates a safety lock-out system that allows the engine to be started in neutral gear only.
- Propeller Standard: The propeller is included as standard equipment with the BF4. For increased flexibility, Honda offers four optional propeller variations for the all-new BF4, depending on the application at hand, and torque, speed and power requirements.
- Built-in 1.5 L Fuel Tank: The new Honda BF4 portable outboard is equipped with the largest internal fuel tank in its class (1.5 L) that not only provides the longest continuing running time (more than 40 minutes at wide open throttle) but also reduces cockpit clutter.
- Type: 4-Stroke, OHV, 1 Cylinder / 2 Valves, water cooled
- Displacement: 7.75 cubic in. / 127 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 2.36 x 1.77 in. (60 mm x 45 mm)
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 4,500-5,500 RPM
- Propshaft Rated Horsepower: 4 HP @ 5,000 RPM
- Cooling System: Water cooling with thermostat
- Fuel Delivery: 1 Carburetor
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gas. (Min. Pump Octane 86)
- Tank Capacity: 0.33 Imp. gal. (1.5 L)
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Starting System: Recoil
- Exhaust: Under Water, above propeller
- Lubrication: Trochoid pump pressure lubrication
- Recommended Oil: SAE 10W30 FC-W® or API service classification SJ or later
- Oil Capacity: 0.48 Imp. qt (0.55 L)
- Transom angle: 5-Stage adjustment (4°-8°-12°-16°-20°)
- Tilt up Angle (when transom angle at 12°): 3-Stage adjustment (18°- 34°- 58°)
- Steering Angle: 45° right and left
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1 (13:27)
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Alternator (Manual Start): Optional, 6 Amp/12 VDC charging kit
- Oil Pressure Alert: Standard
- Over Rev-Limiter: Standard
- Overall Width: 13.7 in. / 347 mm
- Overall length: 20.6 in. / 524 mm
- Overall Height: 40.2 in. / 1020 mm
- Transom Height: 17.1 in. / 434 mm
- Propeller Type: 3-Blade (Aluminum)
- Standard Propeller (Diameter x Pitch ): 7-7/8 x 5-7/8 in. / 200 mm x 150 mm
- S-Type: 59.5 lb. / 27 kg
- Standard Warranty: As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda marine engines come with a warranty of 36 months for non-commercial use and 12 months for commercial use.
- Honda Plus Extended Warranty: Honda Plus extended warranty is now available for your marine engine. You can prolong your worry-free pleasure on specified parts and components even further. For more details, please view the Warranty section.